Tien-Dung Nguyen is currently a project assistant at distributed system group, faculty of informatics, TUWien. He has received his bachelor and master degree in Computer Science from International University - Vietnam National University HCMC.
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- Ontology-based User Modeling
- Van-Hau Pham, Duc-Cuong Nguyen and Tien-Dung Nguyen. "Performance of the Cloud-Based Commodity Cluster." Journal of Computer Technology and Application, vol. 4, pp. 532-537, Oct. 2013.
- Cuong Duc Nguyen, Khoi Duy Vo, and Tien-Dung Nguyen. "Supporting Career Counseling with User Modeling and Job Matching." In Advanced Computational Methods for Knowledge Engineering, pp. 281-292. Springer International Publishing, 2013.
- Tien-Dung Nguyen, Hong-Linh Truong, Georgiana Copil, Duc-Hung Le, Daniel Moldovan, and Schahram Dustdar. "On Developing and Operating of Data Elasticity Management Process." In the 13th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing ICSOC 2015. (Accepted)
- Cuong Duc Nguyen, Tien-Dung Nguyen, and Van-Hau Pham. "Parallel Two-Phase K-Means." In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications–ICCSA 2013, pp. 224-231. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013.
- Cuong Duc Nguyen, Khoi Duy Vo, Dang Bach Bui, and Tien-Dung Nguyen. "An ontology-based IT student model in an educational social network." In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications and Services, pp. 379-382. ACM, 2011.